Shopping During Boxing Day

  Can't denied that everyone will look for sales during end of the year.  Where is the best place for shopping? Nowadays we can shop online which can give us benefits as it saves our time and cost for transportation, however it also have its disadvantages. Boxing day will be a day after the Christmas Day. Usually, on the boxing day, shopping complex will be crowded of people. Everyone will spend the boxing day to hunt for cheap things that they need or wanted. It is most common that countries with huge numbers of Christian will have a greater sales for the boxing day. The queue at shops will be a long queue, so customers need to be patient. 

  Here, I would like to share a short story about the Boxing Day at Australia. So, it was Boxing Day and I went to the city center of Hobart. It was still consider cold as the temperature is below 20 degrees. The place that i went was Elizabeth Street Mall and The Cat & Fiddle Arcade. Both of this places are located just side by side. Firstly, I was expecting that the shopping center is not crowded as its a holiday and everyone will be at home. But, guess what? I was shocked to see the queue of people waiting for their turn to pay at the counter. Actually, before I came here, I have already planned to buy a few of PS4 games as its really cheap during the boxing day! The shop sells all kind of electronic appliances like smart watches, cameras, console games, drones and much more interesting stuff. The games that i was looking for at that time was the RUGBY18, Need For Speed and Call of Duty. So, lastly I only get one of it and it was the Need For Speed Payback. 








  Next, I am also a fan of sneakers! So I must be looking for some sneakers to bring back home. My favourite brand will always be Adidas and its gonna be the Adidas Original Series. Here, I went to 2   sneakers shop that was the Platypus and Footlooker. This picture was taken at the Footlocker Sneakers Boutique. After for a few hours at the shop, i eventually choose one of the Adidas kicks which was the Adidas EQT. It was actually one of Adidas's basketball sneakers which always rival to the Nike's Jordans. Just to inform that the price of sneakers here during the sale was not as good as the electronic appliances. The price when compared with Malaysian price will be a bit higher because of different in currency. But, don't ever regard buying a sneakers while you're travelling as you may get a rare ones and could also sell back with higher price compare to the retails. One more thing you should know is that when you're leaving back to Malaysia, make sure that the shoes aren't in the boxes as the custom at the airport will charge for taxes! So better take it off the box to save some money as each person are allow to purchase only a pair of shoes for International Travelling. 

  Later in the evening, I went to the street outside of the mall and look there was a running kit shop that sells jerseys, pants, running shoes and some sunglasses. I was interested and was eyeing on the sunglasses. I ask the promoter about one of the sunglass with the brand Oakley as it looks very cool and the promoter told me that it was the last piece of the shade, if i wanted to grab it. I was still confused at that time, should i get a shades or not and tried on the shades. It looks good to have the shades and i told the promoter that i will be coming back later to get it. As I'm going to stay in Tasmania for another month, I think i should get it. I'm also going for a trip to the National Park and a place call the Wineglass Bay. So later in the evening I got it!







  Lastly, for my last few Dollars, I bought a AFL jersey for myself. I am a big fan of rugby, AFL and basket ball. So, this is going to be in my new collection. That's all for today! Don't miss your Boxing Day!











Comments