THE BEST TIME ON THE FIELD


  There are varies kind of sports activities that we can play during our free time or as a hobby. For me, I do like playing rugby. I started playing rugby when I was 13 years old. The journey as a rugby player haven't end yet, as I am still playing rugby until today. Some people says that playing rugby hurt and harm our body. Is that the reason that stop me from playing the sport? No, it never stop me from playing. I get more new friends as the time goes.











   I was firstly only a reserve player when I started playing, and this give me desire to train harder to get in the first team. As the days go, I eventually made it to the first team and I get to play for my secondary school. In this sports journey, the team will consist of 15 players. I remembered the first rugby tournament that I went was at MRSM Alor Gajah. I played as a Prop and worn the jersey numbered 1. It was very fun and exciting during the first tournament as that was the first time I played for rugby tournament.





  Guess what is my favourite number? My favourite number until now is number 1. I think that this number gives me luck and motivates me in the field. Don't forget to find out my jersey!







  Now, I'm studying in ALAM and can't go out on the weekends so its harder from me to involve myself with my hobby. Every overnight leave, I'll try my best to find any rugby training or tournament to keep my fitness. I do think that rugby makes a person's character as in the game, there are good values and ethics need to be put in their soul to get a better performance. Besides that, playing this sport constantly will improve and maintain my health. Lastly, don't forget to support our National Team! #BungaRaya! #MalaysiaRugbyUnion





Comments