How It All Begun

HOW IT ALL BEGUN


Life Inside Akademi Laut Malaysia can be quite challenging as it is a semi-regimental academy.Its not like any other college or institution like UITM or UM. It takes our mentality to a another level. To a level where we have to ignore our desires and follow the orders.

But how does my life came up to this point?

How did i get here? Well then let me tell you a story of my life

I was born in 19 November 2000 in Hospital Besar Kuala Lumpur. I stayed there for 9 years then moved to Ipoh with my father. I have 2 younger brothers  whose still schooling. The place where Im currently staying in a place which is quite famous so to speak , because im staying in Tanjung Rambutan. Let me briefed you guys  a little bit about my place. Tanjung Rambutan is a place where all the pshyco's go. HOSPITAL BAHAGIA is the name of the mental asylum.

Due to Allahyarham P.Ramlee's movies , the place became so popular  that when people hear the name of the hospital they quickly judge our  town.They often laugh or grin or smile when they hear it.

There was one time when i was participating in a poem recitation competition and they called up my name and my school. Most of them gave a synical grin.

But honestly it didn't bother me so much. I took it as a motivation for myself to become better and better. To show to them what I can do even if im not from a high standard school or place or even life .
Now I am here at ALAM bringing my name and place with pride as I ,a regular boy from a rural area , can compete with the likes of MRSM and other famous institution

Growing up in Tg was the greatest memories that I have. We went fishing,swimming in rivers, harvesting fruits and vegetables fresh from the orchard,feeding livestocks and many other experiences that a normal city child could only be dreamt of doing.

Well thats about it guys , now take a look at my collection of memories back in the days of my childhood, Enjoyyyyy

This is me after a group presentation in Form 1. Such a relief once it finishes😅

Now this is quite recent as it was during my Form 5. This is the day where we disect frogs in order to learn about respiratory systems. It was a memorable experience for me

As I mention earlier this is one of the many rivers that we went swimming

It was soooooooooooo relaxing. The ambient is filled with serenity

A younger me with a geeky spectacles

Our last Raya feast and celebration at school in 2017. It gave me a peculiar vibe at that time because i was happy and sad at the same time as we were about to leave the school

One of the last gathering in our friends house





Thanks for spending time reading. Best wishes to you guyssssss

Comments

Post a Comment