Lost World Of Tambun Episode 1


Hey peeps.Its me again with a new post. For today I’ll be posting about the infamous Lost World Of Tambun located in Ipoh, Perak . 

It is considered as the second most famous water park in Malaysia . So about two weeks ago my friends and I went there to have some fun but we entered for the Night Hot spring . The ticket was about RM45 which is quite expensive for a couple of boys like ourselves . It was an unplanned trip because I just suggested the trip to them that evening. Well you know what they say “Unplanned trip will always have a higher chance to be successful”. 

For this entry I’ll be dividing it into two parts as there is a loooooooottt of pictures to be shown . I went with two of my high school friends who are currently studying  all over Malaysia , so it was a rare opportunity to meet them in one time . 

So without further ado lets dive in to the pics


Feeling good in that shirt


Me and my friend, Husni

The magnificient trio, introducing Aiman on the  left



In the wave pool minding our own bussiness





Backshot of me and Husni while discussing about where we want to go

One the crystal pool which have a temperature of 40 degrees celcius


We were waiting to embark the slide  into the hot pool

 That's all for today . I hope you guys enjoy my blog and entry this time. Stay tuned for more in the future

Comments