Raya 2k19 Part 1-Family

Its true what they say , Family is one of the most important, if not the most important thing in our lives. Taking time every day to appreciate your loved ones for all that they do helps us to reconnect as a family . Well for that reason , today I'm gonna post about Hari Raya Aidilfitri with my family and later on an entry also about Hari Raya Aidilfitri but with my friends

Being a family means you are a part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. That's a good principle to live by. 

Let's start to move shall we ? This year my family and I went for Raya in Penang or Pulau Pinang . We decided to stay a condominium which offers a various spots for photography . The condominium is called Artes Penang Homestay . So, even though Raya is about eating rendang , duit raya and etc but a photo lives forever . 

In early morning we went for Raya prayers at a nearby mosque . In about an hour and half we went back to the condominium for breakfast as usual for the Malay's , we ate rendang, nasi himpit, soto , ketupat with kuah kacang and teh tarik as our beverage . It was  scrumptious as it was my mother's cooking 

Our theme for our baju raya  was light purple . It was decided a longgg time before raya (as to be expected from my mother). We then went to our relatives houses around Penang and as soon as we came back . We shoot straight to the beautiful spots 

Please enjoy our little photography session at Artes Penang Homestay

As you guys can see in the middle is my mother ,on the right is my brother andd on the left is my youngest brother . All busy preparing for the pictures ,all of us already eaten  and was preparing to  go to the car.

When everybody was ready except me , terpaksa la menunggu abangnya

Although the pic is not that centre but it will do for now. This is the living room of the apartment . They don't have TV but they provide us a projector for maximum pleasure plus the projector is connected to a TV Box which have hundreds of satellite channels, so it was awesome to have the projector 


My big boss and me 

A little formal pic of us

Finally , I'm ready guys . Looks like my brother is gonna get taller than me in a few years. Even now , he can wear all of my clothes and vice versa I can wear all of his



Hazriq on the left and Huzair in the middle

Quite similar looking, am i right?



The hassle of a family , but its a good one


Me already tired of taking pictures although it was just the starting for the day




This was a private elevator that lead straight into our unit , but of course you need to have the access card or you wont be able to choose a floor moreover into our unit


A few pictures of me , myself  and I

 The scenery was breath-taking

My sampin all crooked up. The weather was about to stop our session. Mehhh , as long as it doesn't rain we'll continue

A jacuzzi with the view of Penang called the Bird's Nest

On the 31st floor

A mixture of modern and classical shoe wear feat high heel for my mother

Looking onto my future

An Italy-like architecture room filled with furniture and big mirrors for photography freaks



Told you it was a bird's nest




Just enjoying the view with Hazriq already opened his sampin which was troublesome






I was already tired of taking pictures and was resting when suddenly my mother came to me and ask to pose for her


Discussing on what to eat for dinner






I think that was more than enough to describe to you guys about  Artes Penang Homestay and its glamorous spots.We really enjoyed staying there as there were gym, swimming pool , sauna and jacuzzi .

Most important of all we got to spent time with each other , laugh with each other . To me that was the most vital thing in this life which is family bond

On that note , I bid you farewell and hope to see you guys in the next entry

This is Haikal signing off

Comments