Raya 2k19 Part 2- Friends


Assalammualaikum W.B.T. . Muhammad Ali  once said  “Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain . It’s not something you can learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything”  . So for today I’m gonna do a tribute to my friends who have been there through thick and thin . 


During last Aidilfitri in 2019 I went to my hometown at Ipoh . That Aidilfitri evening I went to visit my friends from my high school which was SMK Tanjung Rambutan but unfortunately  I didn’t have the chance to meet all of ‘em because most of them went to their respective hometown elsewhere . I only got to meet three which was Syuhadah , Aiman and Husni.


 These three plays an important role in my childhood and support me throughout my life There’s not enough word to describe how much they really mean to me .Of course , I have a lot of their photos in my phone but this time around I’ll be showing our photos during last Hari Raya Aidilfitri. Please enjoy my little picture montage of them



Every Hari Raya we will go to this special place which is located in IPG Ulu Kinta . Its not Hari Raya if we didn't go here. It is actually a guest home for the IPG but nobody was there so we took this opportunity to take picture due to the beautiful scenery on top of the hill. 


Now the middle one 'Husni' is an actual headbangers who loves to listen to metal music . While he listens to it as music but Aiman and myself  listens it as screams 



It was quite cold up there as it is at a top of a hill, Husni once told us that he saw a boar once crossing the road. This is not unusual as the IPG is connected to the forest 


Future cover album for our music😆

The ones didn't make the cut . This moment is precious to me . We laugh and laugh even though nothing was actually funny. It was a wonderful moment


Me and Husni trying out different pose to determine the perfect picture for us to take

This time is when the chaotic moment  starts . We actually already promised to Syuhadah to go to her house for Hari Raya and we kinda late already when she suddenly called us asking when will we arrived. So we have to make it quick and wrap everything up at the IPG

Finally,  some decent photo of us trying to look macho 



You won't believe how many pictures we have took just to find the perfect one

We like to joke around and this was  the result but for disclaimer nothing happened between us😂😂😂

Now meet Syuhadah Razali , my classmate during high school, one thing about her , she really likes to laugh and was easily entertained. Sometimes, I feel like the spirit of Tanjung Rambutan mental asylum have gotten into her

What's interesting about this photo is that we were all leaning to the right side without a reason. I also cannot explain how this situation occurs. I guess this is what it looks like working on board


Fed up with my sampin , which towards the end I just took it off and wear it like that


This was taken when Aiman and me went to one of our friends open house , starting on the left is Hani , Nurul and Nik including myself and Aiman. Husni cannot attend due to some work that needed to be done




Us enjoying the food and drinks at a designated place because most of the guests were girls and under our age . So we took up a spot and chill







To me ,friends is who i will go to if I face any problems next to family. So , I will try my best to meet them every time I go to Ipoh “A single rose can be my garden… a single friend, my world.”  is a beautiful saying that I once heard and I will hold on to it until my final breath. I think that will be all from me today. Please remember to always appreciate your friends no matter where you are. That's all for now

This is Haikal signing off



Comments