Marvel Movie Inspirational Quotes


Marvel Comics was founded by Martin Goodman in 1939, and was first known under the name Timely Publications. And ever since then, Marvel hasn’t stopped entertaining us.

The Marvel universe introduced us to thousands of heroes and villains over the time, making it impossible not to get fond of at least one character. And the best part of it is that you can read the comics or watch the movies as an adult, since Marvel developed a reputation for focusing on complex characterization and relatable issues.

Every story revolves around a lesson in life, intends to explain the psychology behind certain behaviors, and mostly makes you think about the choices you would make if you had superpowers. So, how would you use them? Would you become the hero or the bad guy?

Grab your cape, because here are Capt America, Iron Man and Thor of Marvel quotes that might just give you superpowers.

source : google




Steve Rogers / Captain America 

source : google

“I know I’m asking a lot. But the price of freedom is high. It always has been. And it’s a price I’m willing to pay. And if I’m the only one, then so be it. But I’m willing to bet I’m not.” – Steve Rogers, CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER

“The price of freedom is high, it always has been. And it’s a price I’m willing to pay. And if I’m the only one, then so be it. But I’m willing to bet I’m not.” Steve Rogers, CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER

“No mistakes. No do-overs. Look out for each other. This is the fight of our lives.” – Steve Rogers, AVENGERS: ENDGAME

Tony Stark / Iron Man
source : google

“My armor was never a distraction or a hobby, it was a cocoon, and now I’m a changed man. You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can’t take away – I am Iron Man.” Tony Stark, IRON MAN THREE

“I shouldn’t be alive, unless it was for a reason, I know what I have to do, and I know it is right.” – Tony Stark, IRON MAN

“It’s not about how much we lost; it’s about how much we have left.” – Tony Stark, AVENGERS: ENDGAME


Thor

source : google

“I would rather be a good man than a great king.” – Thor, THOR: THE DARK WORLD

“I choose to run towards my problems, and not away from them. Because’s that– because’s that what heroes do.” – Thor, THOR: RAGNAROK

Comments