Night of Fright 7

source : google


source : google
source : google


Hi guys ! on Friday (11/10/2019), myself and Al-Hafiz went to an event named "Night Of Fright 7". This event was held at Sunway Lagoon from 1930 hrs - 2330 hrs. It is a festival of fear which introduces a lot costume of ghost. The ticket is a little bit expensive but it actually worth it. Below are the maps of the Sunway Lagoon.


 The Maps


source : google

The event was so lit but because of to many people that came to the event, your movement is limited. i would like to suggest u guys to go to this event and feel the fear. i would give a rating of 8.5/10 for the event. Below are the pictures of me and Al-Hafiz during our time there.

source : my phone gallery


source : my phone gallery

source : my phone gallery


source : my phone gallery


source : my phone gallery



Comments